Monday, October 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

The flu and viruses wiped out my whole family last week. There wasn't a whole lot of cooking going on. By the beginning of this week, my husband and kids were begging for a good home-cooked meal.

Here's what planned for the week.... Lots of warm fall meals to help make up for the rainy, cold weather that we're having.






Sunday - penne arrabbiata --recipe coming!

Monday - chicken quesadillas

Tuesday - crock pot Asian pork stew with rice - recipe coming!

Wednesday - grilled salmon with honey-soy marinade, sauteed green beans, potatoes - recipe coming!

Thursday - my crock pot chicken stew

Friday - not planned

Saturday - stuffed pasta shells served with white cheese sauce or red sauce (have to please everyone. lol!) - recipe coming!


Be sure to check back throughout the week for each day's recipes! Better yet, sign up to receive my emails or sign up to follow my blog that way you won't miss a recipe!



Check out other menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

Queen B. said...

I'm sorry you guys had the flu.
We had it 2 weeks ago.
All 4 of my kids had it.
I'm sure it was the swine...because my neighbor who they play with all the time was swabbed, and hers came back positive.
Anyways.......here' to feeling better and yummy cooking ahead :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...