Sunday, November 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Boy, last week really got away from me right from the start. I played "catch up" all week long.

Back to menu planning....

This week's meals are pretty simple, including Thanksgiving dinner. I'm hoping to be able to tuck away some Christmas money by preparing simple meals this week. :)

Sunday - the kids and I went to a BD party for one of my daughter's friends.

Monday - spicy beef stir fry

Tuesday - tuna wiggle (white sauce and tuna over toast)

Wednesday - shells w/ red sauce & salad

Thursday - Thanksgiving: turkey, egg noodles & gravy (for hubby and kids), baked sweet potato (for me), green beans & stuffing. Pumpkin pie and raisin jumbles for dessert.

Friday - leftovers! Turkey, Stuffing and rice casserole & carrots

Saturday -yet to be determined

Go here to see a variety of other menus for Menu Plan Monday! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...