Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Menu Plan

It's been a crazy week here at home but I did manage to get a menu planned for this week. I decided last week that I would start making some of the recipes that I marked in several of the magazines that I've been saving. Once again I'm keeping the menu simple so that dinner time will (hopefully) stay calm.


Family Menu

M- pork tenderloin, pierogies & green beans

T - pasta shells & sauce

W - Mexican tortilla pizza & Spanish rice (recipe from last week. Did not make it)

H - egg mcmuffins, fried potatoes

F - ham & turkey cordon bleu on a bun, cucumber salad & tater tots

A - Kraft quick beef and pasta post


My Low Carb Menu

M - pork tenderloin, zucchini ribbons & green beans

T - broiled tomatoes w/goat cheese & salad

W - Mexi-American burger

H - eggs and ham (not green. lol!)

F - ham & turkey lettuce wraps

A - leftovers


For more inspiration, check out the many other menu plans on Menu Plan Monday

1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

You are really well organized, Tami. I admire that. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...