Sunday, February 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

It's that time again! Last week's menu plan worked out really well. I'm happy that I've decided to try menu planning again.

This menu is includes some new recipes, along with some old favorites.

Sunday - Sante Fe lasagna & salad

Monday - beef barley vegetable soup

Tuesday - broiled citrus cod, pierogies & green beans

Wednesday - Cajun shrimp rolls, rice, corn & cucumber salad

Thursday - grilled pork chops & mac n cheese

Friday - hot turkey sandwiches with mashed potatoes & gravy

Saturday - Italian Herb & Cheese Ziti Primavera & "Olive Garden" salad


How do you make menu planning work for your family? Is there a certain way that you plan your meals? I'd love to talk to you about it. Please share any tips that you might have for me!


Menu Plan Monday

4 comments:

Medifast Coupons said...

Great menu plan for the week.

Erin @ The Sweet Life said...

Tami,
Thanks for the welcome to MPM! I'm looking forward to it, and hoping it helps me get back into the blogging groove. Your meals for the week look great!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Santa Fe Lasagna sounds good! I searched it on your blog but couldn't find it. Can you post or link to the recipe?

Tami said...

Barb, I just posted the recipe! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...